The “How-To” Health Employer Cost
Are you looking for ways to reduce your employees' medical claims? Chronic illness related diseases include but are not limited to:
- Stroke (avg. cost: $50,000 per employee)
- Gastrointestinal Reflux Disease (avg. cost: $3,355 per employee)
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (avg. cost: $19,000 per employee)
- Gout (avg. cost: $6,571 per employee)
- Osteoarthritis (avg. knee/hip replacement: $18,000 per employee)
- Dyslipidemia/Heart Disease (avg. cost: $39,000 per employee)
- Gallbladder Disease (avg. cost: $12,000 per employee)
- Sleep Apnea (avg. cost: $6,200)
- Certain Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
Employers understand that having happy, healthier employees leads to less absenteeism and also lower medical claims.
If an employer looks at the high claims cost on an insurance renewal, how many of the costs were related to chronic illnesses, such as obesity?
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CUSTOMIZING A PROGRAM: 412-432-7909.